Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I Never Knew...

Back in May I decided to get Michael an iPad for Father's Day. But I NEVER would have guessed where it would lead us....

....now two months later we own a MacBook Pro, Time Capsule, and today I caved in a bought a



I've had it for less than 24 hours and I can already say that I love it even more than I thought I would. And I can say this for apple: Their products are more costly...but completely worth it.

And I'm willing to bet that our experience isn't unusual. That's probably why apple is a Multi-Billion $ company today - they get their customers to buy one product, we see the difference, and so we continue to buy more.

I never saw this coming - but I didn't know what I was missing...

...and so far, I think it's worth every penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment